writing term 3/4 class

Term 4 Learning Goal


My Learning Goal
I want to get the most points in SML that you can get.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
Work away from people that will talk to me and if I get distracted make up the time at home.
Sit an area by myself.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
By at the end of the term look over all the SML sheets and see if all of them are done.
I can see if my points are higher each week.
My Learner Qualities Goal
Communicate
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
By talking lots of different languages, using email, paper notes, using body language and hand gestures.  
Speaking in Chinese - using what I learn in Mandarin lessons.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
When I have mastered and remembered all the words that I have said                                                                
off by heart. (Mandarin)

No comments:

Post a Comment